Semaphore Gallery of African Contemporary Art was founded in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, in 2016.
Semaphore was a brick-and-mortar gallery located rue de la Cassarde 18, Neuchâtel, until 2018.
Today it has a permanent online presence and its exhibitions are hosted in various locations in Switzerland.
Semaphore gallery, its artists and exhibitions have often featured locally and internationally in the media. Below is a selection of the coverage.
press releases in French and German
Communiqués de presse en français:
- Galerie Sémaphore | Siwa Mgoboza : Africadia (octobre 2016)
- Cheikhou Bâ : Migrations (février 2017)
- Anomalies (avril 2017)
- Hela Lamine (mai 2017)
- Ledelle Moe & Isabel Mertz (juin 2017)
- Florine Demosthene (septembre 2017)
Pressemitteilungen in deutscher Sprache:
- Galerie Sémaphore | Siwa Mgoboza : Africadia (Oktober 2016)
- Cheikhou Bâ : Migrations (Februar 2017)
- Anomalies (April 2017)
- Hela Lamine (Mai 2017)
- Florine Demosthene (September 2017)